Powered by Blogger.

Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v4.4 Full APK

Posted by APK Heroes



Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v4.4 Full APK. This version of a bike race: 
- All levels unlocked! 
- No ads! 

In this simple and free fast-paced physics based game, tilt your device to lean the bike and touch the screen to accelerate / brake. 

Features: 
- Multiplayer 
- Simple controls 
- 12 addictive worlds 
- 96 challenging tracks 
- 13 amazing motorcycles 
- Touch to accelerate, tilt to tilt the bicycle 
- Towers 

Bike Race is brought to you by Top Free Games - the creators of the # 1 game in store for Google Play Racing Penguin. 

The multiplayer mode is available! Try to be the best cyclist on Android! 

A word from our fans: 
"This is the most fun game in the history of bike games bike" 

"This game was fun, I lost my job and my wife left me. I will 
I hope redeemed my life. "

"Fantabulous" 

"Hide this child, you'll want to spend some quality 
game time it yourself! "

"This game has changed my life" 

"I had this game for a couple of months very good balancing act 
updates to level through love. "

"If it's a $ 10 game I would buy" 

"I play every day for the rest of my life" 

"Great two players. Similar to the way words with friends but better!" 

"Bike Race is the best game I've played in my life." 

"Fun Fun Fun !!! Best bike game in the world" 

"I do not know if there is a breeze, but I play more than my kids! Very cool game "

Bike Race.

DATA