Powered by Blogger.

Dice With Buddies v3.3.8 Full APK

Posted by APK Heroes



Dice With Buddies v3.3.8 Full APK. The mobile dice game # 1 is now available on Android no ads! Let's roll! See for yourself why everyone is still hung up on that I built addictive dice game. Similar to craps YAHTZEE® Hasbro, Inc., you can play with friends, family or random opponents - if they are sitting next to you or thousands of miles away! 

=== === User Reviews 

"Best game of backgammon all applications on the market." - Judy 
"The best part is that this is the first mobile game that I play with my whole family!" - Josh 
"As sad as it may seem, my schedule revolves around .. I love this game" - Desiree 
"I think this game is literally flawless." - Mark 

=== === Highlights 

• A set of exciting multiplayer dice 
• move the game so that you can keep multiple games going at the same time 
• Challenge your friends and family via SMS or Facebook, or find a random opponent 
• Use in-game chat to chat and disrupt their opponents 
• notifications "push" to know when it's your turn 
• Win or buy "roll" bonus for a fourth on the roll you need! 
• Play from the same account on a device

DATA